~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Friday, April 14, 2006

Armpits

I was riding on the Suntec bus, on my way to work. I was lucky enough to get a seat, buay tired lor… just want to close my eyes, take five during the journey. As more and more people board the bus.. there’s this single line of people standing… then appear this auntie in her say late 40s or early 50s standing just next to me. She buay immediately raise her hand up and hold on to the support handle. MY GOD. I was thinking WTF, early in the morning I need fresh air lor, not smelly armpit freshener!!! Then I closed my eyes and pretend not to see. But my arse itch, I buay took a few peeks at her and her armpit hahahhaha a bit physco I know, but I simply cant help it!! It’s like as if the air in the bus is not stale enough, she must add on to it.. Damn. Think she kinda noticed that I’m looking at her and her armpit and the situation is a little bit awkward….

That’s not the end of the ARMPIT episode.

Here comes the gross part……………. Ready?

As I was again taking a ‘peek’ at her armpit, I saw this wet patch of sweat stained on her orange-coloured blouse!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH…………………. I accidentally gave a disgusted look and I think she saw it hahahha. Then within seconds, she decided to put her hand down and hold on to the seat instead. What a way to start the day.

The thing I realized about Singaporeans is that they seriously do not have the knowledge of keeping an image ( a good one that is) in public. This is not a first time I encounter ‘armpits incidents’ lor. Almost everyday on the MRT train, sure, there will be one or two fellow airing their armpits freely. PLEASE la for goodness sake, the train is already fucking packed during the rush hour, so can all these ugly Singaporeans please do something about this un-glamorous behaviour???????????? Stop AIRING YOUR PITS CAN??????????

Besides freely airing their pits, often times there are many people out there who simply refuse/boh-chap about the ‘strands of black-coloured frenz’ growing there as well! I just dun understand why they can’t trim and fit that part of their body, when they trim the ‘strands of black-coloured frenz’ growing everywhere else?!?!?!? Men shave/trim their moustache, nosehair and maybe ‘down there’ for some who are conscious about hygiene or for whatever pleasure purposes they have in mind. Women shave/trim everywhere from eyebrows, nosehair, legs, do brazilian etc.. So why not the armpits??????? It’s pretty gross to see like a few strands of your black frenz sticking out of your sweaty armpits isn’t it??? Especially if they are thick and curly wahahahahhahahahahahaha. * EEewwwwww *

Next….

The Swimming Pool……………………………………..

No joke, I’d seen people parading at the public pool thinking they are hunks/babes when they din’t even ‘check-clear’ of what’s happening down there!! I’d seen strands of black frenz sticking out from one side, from both sides and from the top……….. hai… when are these people going to learn about proper personal grooming. Even dogs go for grooming lor (i.e if their owners are willing to spend the $$$)…… at least my sister’s dogs do! Come on people! Pull up your stinking socks and start to LEARN!

 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.