Tolerate! Tolerate! Tolerate!
This happened to me yesterday.. din't have time to post.. was watching Gospel of Judas on nat geo last nite... still bloody pissed.. so MUST put this up!
The Art of Tolerance.
I was taking 5 this morning and suddenly it dawned on me that tolerance is the most important virtue in your lifetime. Next comes Patience. TMD la. The amount of repressed anger is building up in me and the feeling is almost killing.
Why do we have to tolerate?
Tolerate the bloody behavior of others.
Tolerate the fucked up attitude of others.
Tolerate the stress level in you caused by others.
Tolerate the sight of FUCKED up suckers around you.
Tolerate every God damn thing in this world!
I seriously had enough of all these shit.
FUCK it
Why can’t everyone be just peace loving individuals and treat one and all equally? Must all of you FUCKERS out there treat others like slaves??? Come on! FUCK you, understand?? For goodness sake, it’s a freaking Monday, and the last thing I want to see is a fucked up ‘love-note’ from my LJ boss early in the fucking morning asking me to do things that I do not know how! Lan-Lan, I got to be thick skin and go round begging for help. That idiot Clown asked me to go in to his pathetic room to discuss about the stoooopid case he wants me to do. So I went in. after asking me 2 silly questions, he told me to look for him again in the afternoon. FUCK YOU. Made me so stressed up the whole bloody morning and be like a beggar, in the end, dumped me one side and asked me to look for you in the afternoon? What fucking game you want to play with me this time around?? Please la, dun think you are the boss, then you big-arse ok! You think what, we employees are at your beck and call??? Understand the bloody point that we are just earning a living and we dun need this from you ok! We dun FUCKING owe you a living and anything in this fucked up world ok!!!!!!
Seriously PISSED.
Bad mood only, take it out on others. Come on la are you a MAN? Got balls boh??? Throw stooopid tantrums like a 3 year old. TMD
Then there is this irritating middle-aged man I met on them Suntec bus this morning. The bus wasn’t too crowded and I managed to get a seat. The doors closed and the bus is about to leave. Then suddenly the bus uncle called to driver to stop the bus because there’s an irritating ass who wants to board the bus. Then there he board the bus. I dun understand what is in the bird brain of this idiot. There’s so empty seats behind, and guess wad, he has to stand beside me, so BLODDY NEAR to me somemore! Raise both his hands up high, as if some policeman wants to do a search on his body like that!!!! As the bus moves, his body buay move also lor!!! FUCKED UP. I’m like giving him the stares already and he simply dun get it!!!! And the closer he moved towards me! Then he looked down at me. TMD! Lao Se Lang!!!!! I’m seriously feeling so uncomfortable with him standing so close and looking at me! Is should have elbowed him in his crouch man! TMD. And when the bus finally reach Suntec, he buay refused to get down and keep looking at me, as if waiting for me to get up first. Fuck you la, you think I’ll fall into your trap? Everyone is q-ing behind him to get down, he LL finally get his ass off the bus. How boh liao can all these FUCKERS get?? Irritating right????????
Enough. Bad Monday.
Then came today, Tuesday.
Turbo busy. kept me occupied the whole day.. good thing also la. Hunch is finally back from her trip so probably a few hours were spent talking rot about the trip. :p then the work started to creep in.. slowly i see my in-tray filled with files to check. TMD. Yes, I'm a checker.. i have to check the work of others. duno is it a waste of time or what.. and that is only ONE of the many job scopes I have to handle..... check until my eyes balls want to drop out.... Sometimes I think if I have to check the work of others, then might as well I do it myself si boh??? But Clown says, the policy of this LJ company is like that, One person do, the other person check. So there was this time, Clown asked me to do something for him. (Something I have to do on a monthly basis) I wasn' too sure and he taught me briefly how to go about doing it. After that I asked him if he will check my work, at least for the 1st month. Guess what's his answer???
IceQueen : So will you check the spreadsheet before I submit to finance dept?
Clown : No! Why should I check? If I need to check your work, I might as well do it on my own???
IceQueen : But you said the LJ policy here is "one person do, one person check"
Clown : *stunned*
Clown : I have my reasons not to check.
IceQueen : *stunned* (in my heart ~ Whatever!)
TMD !
You think I duno why you bloody fucker dun wan to check?? Anything goes wrong, none of your bloody problem right??? It is ME, who do it ma! FUCKED up. People here just cover their own arse. Who cares about you?? Who cares if you are my surbodinate?? Everyone's mentality is to safeguard their own positions. What a selfish environment.
Then something happening occured in office. Today is the old man's bday. (The Big Boss) and guess what, his pet, Bitch ordered a mega sized cake for him and asked everyone to go into the meeting room and sing a bloody BDAY SONG for him!!!!!!Can you believe it? Sing a bday song for your boss?????????? EVERYONE. Then he gave this dum-dum opening speech, say wad thank you, thank you.. i know i had scolded you guys b4 la but i meant well, and it's for your own good la.. blah blah blah.. I was like huh??? DUH. but i was the photographer for the 'event' so i managed to skip the singing part. :p I just went round taking pics for them. then take dept pics. individual pics. group pics. candid pics. TMD many pics la. There was so much leftover and the tea-lady, who happened to be quite a nice lady and had been working in this company for like 30 years made a comment after everyone left the room. (Only me and Hunch was around then) She said that the old man doesn't like cream cake and the one the Bitch ordered was super creamy lor! So i told Hunch, for sure the old man won't eat one, no wonder he said he'll excuse himself to go back to his room and eat! and true enough, I saw his secretary walking around with a piece of cake, and i asked her : wa you haven't eat ar? She said : Not mine, it's the old man's, he dint want to eat. Ha! Hunch heard too and I was right!
Come on ok, Bitch. You want to be his pet and lick his toes, you must also know his likes / dislikes ma. Be pet until so shi bai!!! Go fuck spider la. You think you DEPUTY ar? Ordered everyone to go SING SONG for the old man???? You know what Bitch? Life would be so much better WITHOUT you around?? and YOU are the MOST HATED person in this LJ company. I simply cannot understand how you can take it, knowing that everyone HATES you to the CORE! STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH la, get alive ok! (i'll blog more about her in time to come)
~So Much of What We Call Management Consists in Making It Difficult For People to Work~


<< Home