~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

All Dogs Go To Heaven

Happened to come across one blog and discovered this tragic news. Bobby the Holland village dog had passed on.

Sad.

Though I myself do not have any encounters with Bobby. But he is one special animal. For which everyone who frequents Holland Village enough will know of its existence. Bobby will stroll the walkways of HV, and is the beloved dog of many hawker aunties and uncles…..

R.I.P Bobby, a.k.a the Holland Village Dog.

Knowing this piece of news brought back memories of Porky… the images of her kept flashing back in my mind. Scenes like when I opened the door, she’ll be there sitting up from her lying position, wagging her tail, staying close to me while I’m at my computer doing my stuff… sleeping underneath my bed… Though we did not raise her from young, the bonding that we had was a strong one. She’ll always remain as the special one in our hearts. To be honest, up till today, I kinda still blame myself for leaving the house despite knowing that something is very wrong with her on the day she died. I could have stayed by her side during the last moments of her life.. whenever I think of what happened on that day, a tear will roll down my cheeks….. When I got home, all I felt was a hardened body… it really made me cry…
Time flies….

Tweety had been with us for 9 years this July. Sometimes, when I looked at her, she reminds me of Porky. And I’m so afraid of the day she’ll leave us. Although she’s not staying with us for many years, AC will bring her as well as Polo back home occasionally. The last time I saw her, she looked old and she’s no longer hyper. She walked slowly and occasionally lie on the floor to take a quick break. Her fur had discolored… and she’s definitely less active…

I guess all pet owners will have to go through this at least once in their lifetime. I’m a weakling… and I can’t take this kind of emotional turmoil….. But deep down, I know that the day will come. I just duno when that will be. Only God knows……

 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.