The Most Talked About Movie
Went to watch the most talked about show in town now. The Da Vinci Code. Seriously ppl, what’s all the hype about??
It’s just a ‘normal’ show. Probably for those who had read the novel, they will think it’s just a re-enactment of it, 98%. The balance 2% is the fact that in the novel, Captain Fache called Langdon while he was slping. But in the show, Fache looked for him while he was signing autographs for his book. The rest of the show is really very much the same as the novel. Well, for those who have not read the book, or for that matter, din’t even know that such a book exist, this show may prove to be quite interesting and informative. Ask me if it’s worth wad $9.50? Hmmm ok la.. for all the craze and hype for this movie.. It’s like freaking full house, ma chiam like watching concert can! The movie is pretty lengthy.. about 2 and a half hours.. sit until butt pain. L
I’m one weirdo who loves to watch controversial themed movies like this :p it kinda challenges your mind to think if it’s really fact or fiction. Especially when the topic revolves around religion. I lagi more interested. Not that I want to mock the religious aspects of it but to appreciate and learn more about the history of it’s origins and how overtime, we human beings can create and allow it to evolve into what we come to know about today. To me, Religion is all about FAITH. It’s having this spiritual “ji-tuo”. Is it necessarily a good thing? Well, if one can find peace in having faith with the Higher Power Up There, then I guess it’ll be good for one’s well-being. If not life would be meaningless when you have to face the harsh reality of life in general.
In life we all need SUPPORT, whether is it spiritually, physically, mentally, rationally or irrationally.
Sometimes when you feel really low and down, when everything seems to have collapsed in your world…. This is when the SUPPORT I’m referring to come about. But yet again, how many ppl can give good and comforting support to another person? Not many. Maybe that’s why, people turn to spiritual support. Knowing that their prayers will be answered.. that ‘someone’ is there to listen ..an answer to all your “why” questions.. I, too, say a prayer or two when I’m feeling so alone, when I feel that there’s simply no one who understands me, in hope that He will understand and comfort me and give me signals for an answer….
Why will this happen to me?
Why am I going through this shit?
Why am I always the one suffering?
Why will I get this kind of treatment?
Why do things happen in this way?
So many Why…
Answer??
I don’t know..
I myself is confused…As Robert Langdon said in the movie
“It is what you believe in”
What do I believe in? I believe that
1) No matter how hard I try to do something/please someone, it’s never enough to satisfy the greed of mankind
2) What goes around, comes around
3) There will be karma for the evil things/acts that you FUCKERS out there do
4) You will always live in the shadow of another human being
5) Word is the most dangerous weapon ever created
6) A smile wont kill, but by not smiling, it kills you off immediately
7) When you are hungry, you can’t think straight!
8) And to top it off, a hungry man is an angry man
9) No where is more comfortable than to be home
10) You need to have FAITH and DETERMINATION to start believing, if not, everything will fail.
And many many more……………….. The list goes on……..
“There are two kinds of people in this world, those who believe and those who don’t”
It’s just a ‘normal’ show. Probably for those who had read the novel, they will think it’s just a re-enactment of it, 98%. The balance 2% is the fact that in the novel, Captain Fache called Langdon while he was slping. But in the show, Fache looked for him while he was signing autographs for his book. The rest of the show is really very much the same as the novel. Well, for those who have not read the book, or for that matter, din’t even know that such a book exist, this show may prove to be quite interesting and informative. Ask me if it’s worth wad $9.50? Hmmm ok la.. for all the craze and hype for this movie.. It’s like freaking full house, ma chiam like watching concert can! The movie is pretty lengthy.. about 2 and a half hours.. sit until butt pain. L
I’m one weirdo who loves to watch controversial themed movies like this :p it kinda challenges your mind to think if it’s really fact or fiction. Especially when the topic revolves around religion. I lagi more interested. Not that I want to mock the religious aspects of it but to appreciate and learn more about the history of it’s origins and how overtime, we human beings can create and allow it to evolve into what we come to know about today. To me, Religion is all about FAITH. It’s having this spiritual “ji-tuo”. Is it necessarily a good thing? Well, if one can find peace in having faith with the Higher Power Up There, then I guess it’ll be good for one’s well-being. If not life would be meaningless when you have to face the harsh reality of life in general.
In life we all need SUPPORT, whether is it spiritually, physically, mentally, rationally or irrationally.
Sometimes when you feel really low and down, when everything seems to have collapsed in your world…. This is when the SUPPORT I’m referring to come about. But yet again, how many ppl can give good and comforting support to another person? Not many. Maybe that’s why, people turn to spiritual support. Knowing that their prayers will be answered.. that ‘someone’ is there to listen ..an answer to all your “why” questions.. I, too, say a prayer or two when I’m feeling so alone, when I feel that there’s simply no one who understands me, in hope that He will understand and comfort me and give me signals for an answer….
Why will this happen to me?
Why am I going through this shit?
Why am I always the one suffering?
Why will I get this kind of treatment?
Why do things happen in this way?
So many Why…
Answer??
I don’t know..
I myself is confused…As Robert Langdon said in the movie
“It is what you believe in”
What do I believe in? I believe that
1) No matter how hard I try to do something/please someone, it’s never enough to satisfy the greed of mankind
2) What goes around, comes around
3) There will be karma for the evil things/acts that you FUCKERS out there do
4) You will always live in the shadow of another human being
5) Word is the most dangerous weapon ever created
6) A smile wont kill, but by not smiling, it kills you off immediately
7) When you are hungry, you can’t think straight!
8) And to top it off, a hungry man is an angry man
9) No where is more comfortable than to be home
10) You need to have FAITH and DETERMINATION to start believing, if not, everything will fail.
And many many more……………….. The list goes on……..
“There are two kinds of people in this world, those who believe and those who don’t”


<< Home