The Tiger Deity
Fucking busy today.. so many fucking things to do. AGAIN.. my in-tray is filled with files as the day passes.. to add on to the frustration, everything is like ma chiam so bu shun li lor!! All the files and papers sent in for approval will be thrown out with more shit to dig and find find, then have to re-submit… thrown out again with more ‘love-letter’ from the old man.. then answer is queries and re-submit.. seriously do until very the pek chek ar!!!!
So me and Hunch were having this conversation about praying to ‘hu ye’ the tiger deity. She was saying that this God will help ward off all the ‘xiao ren’ you meet with. I was ging like :”REALLY??” since when there’s such a deity that I don’t even know of?!!? So we were joking and I told her, go to the temple to pray a bit the far la, so why dun we start from putting a ‘symbol’ at our desks to ward off the internal ‘xiao ren’ hahahah
IceQueen : “ Eh we should put a symbol on our desks to ward off the stooped ppl in office!”
Hunch : “Too obvious liao la”
IceQueen : “Hahah I know what we should put to avoid suspicion!”
Hunch : “ What??”
IceQueen : “Tigger!!”
Both of us started laughing our asses off!! Hahahahahahahha
Hunch : “like that like not too power leh.. cartoon character”
IceQueen : “Iyah must try out first ma, you never know!”
Hunch : “We shall go shop for a tiger figurine tomolo during lunch!”
IceQueen : “okok, AND, we must change our wallpaper and screensaver to pictures of TIGER!!!!”
MORE LAUGHTER!!! Hahahah think we crazy liao.. seriously we laughed till we lao bak chap can :p
Well I guess sometimes we need all these stupid jokes and shit to make our lives easier and also to relieve some of the pressure we faced at work.. I’m glad that at least someone in office share the same sense of humor as me… if not I think life in this company is going to be a long and lonely road ahead.. Heard more new things about some of my other colleagues today.. of course, it’s not something nice to hear and know of… Company is too small.. there’s no fucking secret and news spread FUCKING FAST. As such you’ll have to constantly watch your ass in order to stay in the game. Sounds very er xin, but that’s the way it is. It works this way and since you are in it, you’ll have to learn to play it well. I’m still trying to figure out what I should do and what I should not, who I should trust and who I should not….. WAIT….
Trust in no one, but only yourself
Yes.. it’s lonely.. it’s a one player game. You versus the world wide world… and you can only take the rest of the ppl in the company as your weapons, but not your team-mate in the WAR. Selfish isn’t it? But I’m sorry to say that, nothing is FAIR in this world. So, like what I always say SUCK IT UP AND LEARN.
It’s mid-week le, cant wait for the weekend to come. WHY? It’s another long weekend!!! Yippee!! That’s the only motivation to move on in the week.. my mind is already thinking of what I should do, or how I should spend this long weekend.. Hmmmm
- Catch a movie?
- Go shopping?
- Head to Paradise?
- Stay at home and slack?
- Watch the millions of DVDs I’m supposed to watch but have been putting it off for a zillion years?
- go lim kopi with frenz?
- ZzzZZzzzzz?
So many options but none of them is interesting. So sickening. This tiny island is really too small to do anything, or rather is too boring… what can ppl do these days?? Watch movie lor, sing K lor… shopping lor… lim kopi lor… what else??? Or is it that age is catching up?? How come it’s like when I was young there’s like a million and one things to do but seems like there’s never enough time and $$ to accomplish the tasks?!?!?! And when you have the time and $$ now, I freaking have no idea what the FUCK to do!!! Such a contradiction……..
“The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to Overlook”
So me and Hunch were having this conversation about praying to ‘hu ye’ the tiger deity. She was saying that this God will help ward off all the ‘xiao ren’ you meet with. I was ging like :”REALLY??” since when there’s such a deity that I don’t even know of?!!? So we were joking and I told her, go to the temple to pray a bit the far la, so why dun we start from putting a ‘symbol’ at our desks to ward off the internal ‘xiao ren’ hahahah
IceQueen : “ Eh we should put a symbol on our desks to ward off the stooped ppl in office!”
Hunch : “Too obvious liao la”
IceQueen : “Hahah I know what we should put to avoid suspicion!”
Hunch : “ What??”
IceQueen : “Tigger!!”
Both of us started laughing our asses off!! Hahahahahahahha
Hunch : “like that like not too power leh.. cartoon character”
IceQueen : “Iyah must try out first ma, you never know!”
Hunch : “We shall go shop for a tiger figurine tomolo during lunch!”
IceQueen : “okok, AND, we must change our wallpaper and screensaver to pictures of TIGER!!!!”
MORE LAUGHTER!!! Hahahah think we crazy liao.. seriously we laughed till we lao bak chap can :p
Well I guess sometimes we need all these stupid jokes and shit to make our lives easier and also to relieve some of the pressure we faced at work.. I’m glad that at least someone in office share the same sense of humor as me… if not I think life in this company is going to be a long and lonely road ahead.. Heard more new things about some of my other colleagues today.. of course, it’s not something nice to hear and know of… Company is too small.. there’s no fucking secret and news spread FUCKING FAST. As such you’ll have to constantly watch your ass in order to stay in the game. Sounds very er xin, but that’s the way it is. It works this way and since you are in it, you’ll have to learn to play it well. I’m still trying to figure out what I should do and what I should not, who I should trust and who I should not….. WAIT….
Trust in no one, but only yourself
Yes.. it’s lonely.. it’s a one player game. You versus the world wide world… and you can only take the rest of the ppl in the company as your weapons, but not your team-mate in the WAR. Selfish isn’t it? But I’m sorry to say that, nothing is FAIR in this world. So, like what I always say SUCK IT UP AND LEARN.
It’s mid-week le, cant wait for the weekend to come. WHY? It’s another long weekend!!! Yippee!! That’s the only motivation to move on in the week.. my mind is already thinking of what I should do, or how I should spend this long weekend.. Hmmmm
- Catch a movie?
- Go shopping?
- Head to Paradise?
- Stay at home and slack?
- Watch the millions of DVDs I’m supposed to watch but have been putting it off for a zillion years?
- go lim kopi with frenz?
- ZzzZZzzzzz?
So many options but none of them is interesting. So sickening. This tiny island is really too small to do anything, or rather is too boring… what can ppl do these days?? Watch movie lor, sing K lor… shopping lor… lim kopi lor… what else??? Or is it that age is catching up?? How come it’s like when I was young there’s like a million and one things to do but seems like there’s never enough time and $$ to accomplish the tasks?!?!?! And when you have the time and $$ now, I freaking have no idea what the FUCK to do!!! Such a contradiction……..
“The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to Overlook”


<< Home