Paradise & Flies
Paradise is no longer what I thought it is.
Kinda sad. Went down to paradise on Saturday and today. Saturday was fucking packed. Packed with lots of posers. People who just go there to flaunt their figure.. Guys and Gals alike. Girls in bikini, guys in boardshorts. Was feeling a little alienated on Satutday. Probably there were a lot of ppl and most of them are strangers to me. Jeepo was there too.. so as usual he went play ball with the rest. Me being the ku-ku… don’t really know how to play just sit in one corner.. nobody really did entertain me… Was disappointed with beachbum also.. he seemed so pre-occupied with this girl the whole afternoon! What a fren isn’t it??? So chee hong. FUCK. And guess what. This girl wears the same freaking design bikini as mine!!!! Gosh I’m like bu hui ba???? So qiao??????? After that I tell myself what the FUCK la.. same same la. Cant be bothered. Saw them physically intimate… holding hands.. stroking the hands and etc.. when I saw that, there’s this funny funny feeling that I experienced. Not because I’m interested in beachbum or anything. I do treat him as my fren. But suddenly it dawned on me that whatever Jeepo had told me b4 was actually true.
People at paradise are just out there to play. They are never serious. When a new ‘fly’ (so as they call the girls who go there/hang out there), everyone, well almost everyone, will want to check this fly out. I din’t believe initially as being the naïve me, I truly trust that they are serious people, just making new frenz who comes along their way. But boy, I was wrong. Beachbum really did behave quite weirdly on Saturday. And I dint really understand why. All I thought was that well, his new fly was around and so they lovey-dovey lor. He dint even have time to entertain or talk to me lor. It was after the afternoon spent there, Jeepo told me that he and Jas had a talk and the content was about beachbum. Jas commented that beachbum dint know how to react, because too many of his flies came down to paradise all in one day!!! And he went into retreat mode.. because he dint want to offend any one of them!! Funny right??? Yeah, I can laugh it off, but deep down I was thinking.. WHAT THE FUCK lor… so much so of being a fren, the truth is ppl there are just selfish pigs thinking about having their own fun and FUCK it about you, just one of the passing flies hovering at paradise!
Monday to Sunday.
A different FLY
Fly Mary
Fly Ann
Fly Belinda
Fly Angel
Fly Dawn
Fly Eileen
Fly ………
Fucking so many flies
Fly catcher, anyone????
But on a serious note, there’s seriously this fly catcher device there at paradise. And it’s TRUE (jokes aside) there are seriously lots of flies there. You leave your drink in the open for five minutes on the table. The next thing you know, you are sharing that cuppa drink with say maybe 5-6 flies!!! GROSS! And so the bosses of paradise got themselves this fly catcher thingy and it kinda work but for a small area only.. it’s a little round thing and there’s this revolving thing and the device emits a scent to attract the flies. And the revolving thiingy will guide the flies into their burial ground.. Once in, never out!! DIE………………………….. Quite amazed with it, the first time I saw it…
FUCK MAN.. yesterday I LS big time…. Stomachache in the middle of the nite….. and wake up to LS twice… this morning wake up super tired…. So go take mc… Wa I tell you that bloody Clown really hor… if I can whack him, I will make sure I’ll whack him like there’s no tomolo ok!! That insensitive creep dint even reply my sms when I told him I’m not feeling well and wont be going to work. FUCK him la. The thought of him makes my blood boil sia! LJ boss. BOSS??? PUI!! He not fit to be one. He is a CLOWN! CIRCUS CLOWN! STUPID CLOWN! TMD CLOWN!
So I went to paradise with Jeepo again.. hopefully to catch some sun… on Saturday, the sun wasn’t really good. Tanned for about only an hour on Sat. So today the sun was pretty good… so went down.. much much more relaxed today… reason being, there’s nobody at Paradise! Only Jas, beachbum, Jan, Mat….. me and Jeepo… feel so much at home today. Then one FLY came. Beachbum’s fly. So again.. beachbum was busy entertaining his FLY. You know what? Suddenly, it’s like I suddenly realized that I don’t actually know this person anymore. It’s like he is such a different person from the one I first knew. .. I never ever thought that he’ll be so chee hong and he just disappointed me but showing/flaunting it in front of me 2 days I saw him. So much so abt me telling my frenz that he is a true fren. PUI! Now I can go tell them “hey guys, I misjudged this person, he’s just any other Chee Hong man around, checking out FLIES”
People just disappoint you time and time again.. and they think it is ok. FUCK YOU ok. There are ppl out there who really treat friends with all their hearts and although this behaviour may or may not be reciprocated, the last thing that one should do, is to ignore another when there’s some ‘honey’ you are enjoying at that moment! Seriously, it makes me think about going to paradise again… yeah sometimes.. go down relax, chill.. pump some ball.. get a tan… not too bad.. but ppl there.. cant really mix around or go out with outside of that island….. the relationship ends there and there.. and should not be brought over here.. go there laugh laugh smile smile. End the day good and that’s it.
Everyone is happy.
If you treat them as frenz and in the end you get shit like this, you’ll be disappointed, just like what had happened to me……. So what for. Sometimes, I guess we got to learn to draw the line. Clear. Know what you are doing. It’s hard. But FUCK it, you have to SUCK it up and LEARN.
Had a good workout today.. got some sun… pumped ball… jogged… man… TIRED….
All IceQueen can do now is to take a deep breath, tell myself : “it’s ok (pat on my shoulder), life’s like that and I have to learn to take everything with a pinch of salt. Learn and understand that not everyone will treat you the way you want them to and that you cant treat everyone the same too.”
*taking a deep breath*
hahhhhhh
*Smile* :)
End of an epidode.. time for bed…
Kinda sad. Went down to paradise on Saturday and today. Saturday was fucking packed. Packed with lots of posers. People who just go there to flaunt their figure.. Guys and Gals alike. Girls in bikini, guys in boardshorts. Was feeling a little alienated on Satutday. Probably there were a lot of ppl and most of them are strangers to me. Jeepo was there too.. so as usual he went play ball with the rest. Me being the ku-ku… don’t really know how to play just sit in one corner.. nobody really did entertain me… Was disappointed with beachbum also.. he seemed so pre-occupied with this girl the whole afternoon! What a fren isn’t it??? So chee hong. FUCK. And guess what. This girl wears the same freaking design bikini as mine!!!! Gosh I’m like bu hui ba???? So qiao??????? After that I tell myself what the FUCK la.. same same la. Cant be bothered. Saw them physically intimate… holding hands.. stroking the hands and etc.. when I saw that, there’s this funny funny feeling that I experienced. Not because I’m interested in beachbum or anything. I do treat him as my fren. But suddenly it dawned on me that whatever Jeepo had told me b4 was actually true.
People at paradise are just out there to play. They are never serious. When a new ‘fly’ (so as they call the girls who go there/hang out there), everyone, well almost everyone, will want to check this fly out. I din’t believe initially as being the naïve me, I truly trust that they are serious people, just making new frenz who comes along their way. But boy, I was wrong. Beachbum really did behave quite weirdly on Saturday. And I dint really understand why. All I thought was that well, his new fly was around and so they lovey-dovey lor. He dint even have time to entertain or talk to me lor. It was after the afternoon spent there, Jeepo told me that he and Jas had a talk and the content was about beachbum. Jas commented that beachbum dint know how to react, because too many of his flies came down to paradise all in one day!!! And he went into retreat mode.. because he dint want to offend any one of them!! Funny right??? Yeah, I can laugh it off, but deep down I was thinking.. WHAT THE FUCK lor… so much so of being a fren, the truth is ppl there are just selfish pigs thinking about having their own fun and FUCK it about you, just one of the passing flies hovering at paradise!
Monday to Sunday.
A different FLY
Fly Mary
Fly Ann
Fly Belinda
Fly Angel
Fly Dawn
Fly Eileen
Fly ………
Fucking so many flies
Fly catcher, anyone????
But on a serious note, there’s seriously this fly catcher device there at paradise. And it’s TRUE (jokes aside) there are seriously lots of flies there. You leave your drink in the open for five minutes on the table. The next thing you know, you are sharing that cuppa drink with say maybe 5-6 flies!!! GROSS! And so the bosses of paradise got themselves this fly catcher thingy and it kinda work but for a small area only.. it’s a little round thing and there’s this revolving thing and the device emits a scent to attract the flies. And the revolving thiingy will guide the flies into their burial ground.. Once in, never out!! DIE………………………….. Quite amazed with it, the first time I saw it…
FUCK MAN.. yesterday I LS big time…. Stomachache in the middle of the nite….. and wake up to LS twice… this morning wake up super tired…. So go take mc… Wa I tell you that bloody Clown really hor… if I can whack him, I will make sure I’ll whack him like there’s no tomolo ok!! That insensitive creep dint even reply my sms when I told him I’m not feeling well and wont be going to work. FUCK him la. The thought of him makes my blood boil sia! LJ boss. BOSS??? PUI!! He not fit to be one. He is a CLOWN! CIRCUS CLOWN! STUPID CLOWN! TMD CLOWN!
So I went to paradise with Jeepo again.. hopefully to catch some sun… on Saturday, the sun wasn’t really good. Tanned for about only an hour on Sat. So today the sun was pretty good… so went down.. much much more relaxed today… reason being, there’s nobody at Paradise! Only Jas, beachbum, Jan, Mat….. me and Jeepo… feel so much at home today. Then one FLY came. Beachbum’s fly. So again.. beachbum was busy entertaining his FLY. You know what? Suddenly, it’s like I suddenly realized that I don’t actually know this person anymore. It’s like he is such a different person from the one I first knew. .. I never ever thought that he’ll be so chee hong and he just disappointed me but showing/flaunting it in front of me 2 days I saw him. So much so abt me telling my frenz that he is a true fren. PUI! Now I can go tell them “hey guys, I misjudged this person, he’s just any other Chee Hong man around, checking out FLIES”
People just disappoint you time and time again.. and they think it is ok. FUCK YOU ok. There are ppl out there who really treat friends with all their hearts and although this behaviour may or may not be reciprocated, the last thing that one should do, is to ignore another when there’s some ‘honey’ you are enjoying at that moment! Seriously, it makes me think about going to paradise again… yeah sometimes.. go down relax, chill.. pump some ball.. get a tan… not too bad.. but ppl there.. cant really mix around or go out with outside of that island….. the relationship ends there and there.. and should not be brought over here.. go there laugh laugh smile smile. End the day good and that’s it.
Everyone is happy.
If you treat them as frenz and in the end you get shit like this, you’ll be disappointed, just like what had happened to me……. So what for. Sometimes, I guess we got to learn to draw the line. Clear. Know what you are doing. It’s hard. But FUCK it, you have to SUCK it up and LEARN.
Had a good workout today.. got some sun… pumped ball… jogged… man… TIRED….
All IceQueen can do now is to take a deep breath, tell myself : “it’s ok (pat on my shoulder), life’s like that and I have to learn to take everything with a pinch of salt. Learn and understand that not everyone will treat you the way you want them to and that you cant treat everyone the same too.”
*taking a deep breath*
hahhhhhh
*Smile* :)
End of an epidode.. time for bed…


<< Home