~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spooky

So Tired!!

Yesterday went double o. It was Jas’s birthday. So all the people from paradise went. Well almost all. I reached home at 8pm and by 9pm, I’m out again. Fuck man. I’m so tired lor. But must give him face la, so have to go. Jeepo went too. Kinda weird to go club together with me. Guess both of us were not at ease last nite. For me, I felt weird initially. After that, fuck it. I just enjoyed myself. Played 5-10 with Tragic. FUCK. Lost to him like I’m a dumb ass. Whatever fuck number he called, me showed the exact numbers! Drank 1 jug in like 20min??? but we were having fun la. Jeepo was just standing around.. looking at people.

Amazing thing is that I managed to wake up in time to go work today! I thought I’ll be like a zombie or something. Reached home about 1am. Slpt at 2am. But surprise surprise. I was feeling quite ok today. So the whole day I was telling myself “wa not bad huh, still can function properly”

Shucks. Said that too early.

Now I’m feeling it. My whole body is aching like hell….. My back, waist.. shoulder, neck…………. All the muscles ma chiam damn united all squashed together kind of feeling. So tight!!!! Arghhhhhh At least I’m home now, so no complains.. shall sleep early tonight. Desperately need my beauty sleep.

Work today was as usual… busy……. Busy……… BUSY……….

But in the afternoon, this muslim colleague came over to my desk and talk rot with me. We were talking talking and out of nowhere he buay suddenly say he’s able to see ghosts……. And able to communicate with them!!! I went like hmmmm interesting… but in my heart I was like thinking FREAKY!!!

He went on and told me about his encounters with them.. there was once she saw this super chio bu. He said he had never in his life seen a girl so pretty.. and then he fell sick for 3 days. Then there was another time, he went over to his bro-in-law place and there was a wake at the void deck. so he went to the 13th floor and saw this ‘old man’ sitting in one corner. And the ‘old ma’ told him, “brother, don’t dirty this place of mine ok” he went to tell his bro-in-law about it and he freaked out lor! But to my colleague, he said he was just doing his part. Since the ‘’old man’ had talked to him, he needs to pass the message on, this is a way to help the dead.

Seriously after he finished his story.. I’m not fully convinced.. Probably it’s the way he put across the whole thing.. somehow, some questions just popped up in my mind.. or probably his story telling skills isn’t that good afterall.. I duno….

Well, what do you think??

Something to ponder about..

In fact, I myself had encountered a couple of spooky situations when I stayed in hostel few years back.. I was young and gungho at that time, so it din’t affect me that much.. I din’t really think about it.. but given if it’s now.. fuck man, I think I’ll go nuts lor..

As you age… you become more timid…..

Really tired now.. fingers not functioning well le… meeting mr zhou now.. will blog abt SPOOKY stuff again……….

Meanwhile…

NO FEAR!!!!
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.