Loner and the Shameless Pair

Was feeling quite down yesterday.. so after I came home after work, I took the car out. Went for a drive. Went to this place which I’d not visited for many years. Actually I kinda felt good to re-visit that place. Afterall it brought back a lot of fond and scary memories.
I was walking along the corridors…. Images of the past just flashed back instantly.. the smell of the air… and sound of my footsteps… the music from the rooms… the laundry lines.. the spinning of the fan….man…… I almost thought I’m seriously returning to my room haha.. as I was walking back to my car, I had his funky thought.. I was thinking.. how nice it’ll be if I’m staying here once more.. the kind of freedom… the space and time for yourself… is something that I’d been longing for… you just do whatever you want.. surf the net, watch tv.. chat with frenz…go supper… play cards….. study… listening to music….. anything……. The feeling is just “I’m so alone” and “that feels so good” after moving back home.. it’s like everything also have to report.. to the old folks at home… go where.. what time come home.. Fuck man.. I’m like how old le.. but I know they genuinely care but pls… I think I need and really do enjoy that kind of freedom.. and I hope they can trust that I know what I’m doing..
Shit
Am I a LONER???????
The funny thing about me is that I enjoy being alone most of the time. I rather go shopping alone.. jog alone.. just being alone.. I’m not someone who is good with words and I’m not the expressive type.. that’s why often times, I go into ‘hibernation’ but that doesn’t mean I dun go out with frenz or wad.. I really do enjoy going out with frenz whom I’m really comfortable with… and the sad thing is that in that ‘comfort list’ there’s only one or two residents…… FUCK.. is IceQueen really that pathetic??
People tell me it’s ok la, having just 1 or 2 true friends is enough for you to go a long way. Well, I think it’s kinda true…. But I’m such idiotic being in this universe for that only people whom really understand me will enjoy and maintain this friendship with me. Sad hor.. What to do? Sometimes I choose to console myself by saying that I’m unique haha but FUCK la I know deep down that I’m seriously FUCKED up in nature..
To my 2 true frenz out there… Scarli and Fireburn.. really sorry that you guys have to take my nonsense from time to time but I’m really thankful that I have you guys around.. if not I think IceQueen could be landing myself in IMH by now….
Enough of this pathetic LONER..
To all Chelsea fans out there.. Congratulations.. you guys deserve the Championship title.
To all F1 fans out there… Make sure you catch the upcoming European GP! Reason : Kimi had such a low profile San Marino GP, I’m sure he’ll make a comeback in this coming race J Was so disappointed when the focus in the San Marino GP was on Alonso and M.Schu, Fuck man.. can’t they like give a few more min of media coverage to Kimi??? Ok la, to be fair, the fight between Alonso and M.Schu was really good.. but after going for like 5 rounds of the circuit chasing each other with no success, and instead taking in all the hot air from the car in front.. it’s like quite duh… Poor Button… the pitlane mishap was like really stun-a-na-den can!!! How can the lollipop man just lift the ‘lollipop’ without checking if the fuel nozzle is still engaged??? As the commentator describes, poor old Button, had a face full of lollipops! Hahah quite funny la the way he put it, but I’m sure Button is furious over the incident. Rumor has it that Kimi may be joining Ferrari next season.. Shucks………. I cant imagine him in red lor! He so much cool-looking in the silver outfit at Mclaren!! Anyway, I also cannot forsee a team with both Alonso and Kimi together.. definitely there’ll be lots of Fireworks.. both drivers are so aggressive and focus… they’ll just be fighting and pitting against each other all the time. It’ll be good if they possess these traits if both are in different teams like now… Once in a same team, the most important rule will be that of teamwork and to perform at your individual best..
Talking about teamwork… last Friday.. me and Hunch were trying to reply to one ‘love-letter’ for the old man. And we were tasked to dig some info.. (i.e to catch out clients for not adhering to the rules).. we kinda spent one whole afternoon trying to figure out…through the whole process, we were like having fun.. laughing non stop, creating bimbotic jokes hahah.. and at the end of the day, though we dint manage to finish up the work, we were both happy that we got it moving, and also we did learn something new. To be honest, for the whole of last week, my dept had been having too much fun. So much so that Bitch had been giving us the stares… So that day I told Hunch.. think we should tone down a little to safe guard our asses.. she said she agree too.. but after thinking for a while, I asked Hunch this question… Isn’t it that they are giving us the stares not because we were making too much noise in office laughing all the time, but instead, they are plain jealous that we are able to click with our colleagues of the same dept and at the same time enjoying work?? She said ya la true, because 9fishes ever commented that we seemed to be having lots of fun in office, always joking and smiling.. and LAUGHING… I feel like telling him… look.. you can too.. but too bad that your boss is Bitch and so in order to save your ass.. you better glue your eyes to the pc screen even though you are not concentrating or have no mood to work or what… Sometimes, I really pity those guys and gals working under Bitch… so much pressure.. unnecessary pressure somemore… must curry-favour that bloody Bitch…… FUCK you BITCH.
As usual me and Hunch were gossiping about Bitch during lunch.. and she told me something pretty shocking.. It was something I’d long suspected but din’t dare to ask… there was one time someone actually saw Bitch and old man in a hotel!!! And that hotel actually offer ‘by the hour’ kinda rooms!!! My Gosh……. Fuck man! Bitch, you are married can! And old man, you are too old la and you are a grandfather le, for God’s sake! Will the 2 of you please………………………. GROSS………………………. I’m like super turned off by what I heard and true enough… I was finding a file at one of the cabinet outside the old man’s room in the afternoon.. and Bitch was inside his room.. OBVIOUSLY they weren’t talking about work.. because Bitch was showing some brochure thingy to old man and guess what??????
She buay bent her bloody BITCHY body over the table and point at the brochure… then smile and talked… WA LAU EH!!!!!!!!!! Gross ar!!!!!!!!!!! I was like WHAT???????? Cant bear to continue seeing…. I just closed the cabinet and walked back to my desk…..
I simply cannot understand why people can be this low-down and bring shame to one self… Knowing that the whole wide world hates her, and instead of salvaging the situation, she buay openly do things that further TARNISH her reputation! She’s only 27 this year.. and he is what 60???????? Heard that the old man takes tongkat ali… duno true boh.. but FUCK la… Shameless people do exist..
Sigh


<< Home