The Beginning of The End
This is the beginning of the end.
Sometimes I just feel that life really sucked. That feeling is growing more and more intense by the day. And I’m getting scared. I’m afraid that I may do silly things, be a loner, or just be a dumb and be so alone.
Some people say, Stress is part and parcel of life. To be exact, it means : “Stress is a universal human experience that involves a complex interaction of many variables.”
Nonsense!
Human experience?? More like torture, isn’t it?? I wish I can get out of this. Too much stress causes anxiety, malfunction of the brain, tiredness, frustrations, irritability etc etc etc. It’s all about negativity, so how on earth can it be an experience?? Experience sounds more positive than negative to me. Or is it that I am one pathetic soul who simply cannot handle stress.
Everyday I question myself, why am I doing this, why am I doing that… Is it all worth it to do this, or do that. At the end of the day, me being the dumb ass, will still do it… Sigh… Of so many things that I do for others, did I get anything in return? Or is it that all that I had gotten is hurt and pain and misery to myself? Maybe I shouldn’t be even looking at getting anything back in return, because in reality, that does not happen. I’ll be contented, to just feel appreciated for all that I had done. But more often than not, the feeling of being taken for a ride gets the better of me.
Fuck man, it is as if im suffering from some mid-life crisis kinda shit. Arghhhhh.. Somebody help me…………..
I just wanna get away from all these shit………………..
Why Is Pain A Way Of Life
When Everything Seems Gray
When Everything Falls Thru’
Why Isn’t The Pain Going Away
When Everything Is Blue
When Everything Seems Like It’s Here To Stay
Why Am I Facing Pain
When Everything I Do
When Everything I Say
Wrong, Misery and Suffering
Why Me?
Sometimes I just feel that life really sucked. That feeling is growing more and more intense by the day. And I’m getting scared. I’m afraid that I may do silly things, be a loner, or just be a dumb and be so alone.
Some people say, Stress is part and parcel of life. To be exact, it means : “Stress is a universal human experience that involves a complex interaction of many variables.”
Nonsense!
Human experience?? More like torture, isn’t it?? I wish I can get out of this. Too much stress causes anxiety, malfunction of the brain, tiredness, frustrations, irritability etc etc etc. It’s all about negativity, so how on earth can it be an experience?? Experience sounds more positive than negative to me. Or is it that I am one pathetic soul who simply cannot handle stress.
Everyday I question myself, why am I doing this, why am I doing that… Is it all worth it to do this, or do that. At the end of the day, me being the dumb ass, will still do it… Sigh… Of so many things that I do for others, did I get anything in return? Or is it that all that I had gotten is hurt and pain and misery to myself? Maybe I shouldn’t be even looking at getting anything back in return, because in reality, that does not happen. I’ll be contented, to just feel appreciated for all that I had done. But more often than not, the feeling of being taken for a ride gets the better of me.
Fuck man, it is as if im suffering from some mid-life crisis kinda shit. Arghhhhh.. Somebody help me…………..
I just wanna get away from all these shit………………..
Why Is Pain A Way Of Life
When Everything Seems Gray
When Everything Falls Thru’
Why Isn’t The Pain Going Away
When Everything Is Blue
When Everything Seems Like It’s Here To Stay
Why Am I Facing Pain
When Everything I Do
When Everything I Say
Wrong, Misery and Suffering
Why Me?


<< Home