Fire
I’m on fire… That was what I was told by a professional. It’s like the Sumatran forest fire.. it’ll keep burning, I just hope that the fire will be put out one fine day, soon.. it is smoldering now… Like dry patches of grass.. because of the amount of ‘water’ I took in hope to put out the fire. I really hope and pray that the fire will die eventually and the grass will grow green very soon.
A positive mind. I will get better and I am getting better.
Mind over body, mind over matter.
That is what I tell myself over and over each day. No doubt it is very very hard. But I kept forcing myself to think that way. That’s my only way out. Besides eating right, leading a healthy lifestyle.. I think my biggest barrier is still my mindset. I must convince myself that I am getting better and I will put out this fire one day. I know I will and I can, only with determination and a positive mind.
It’s just so hard, but I have to try my best.
I have to convince myself that the itch is non-existence and I can sleep well at night.
Strength…. Love….Determination… Positivity…Relaxation…Assurance.. is what I need most now..
A positive mind. I will get better and I am getting better.
Mind over body, mind over matter.
That is what I tell myself over and over each day. No doubt it is very very hard. But I kept forcing myself to think that way. That’s my only way out. Besides eating right, leading a healthy lifestyle.. I think my biggest barrier is still my mindset. I must convince myself that I am getting better and I will put out this fire one day. I know I will and I can, only with determination and a positive mind.
It’s just so hard, but I have to try my best.
I have to convince myself that the itch is non-existence and I can sleep well at night.
Strength…. Love….Determination… Positivity…Relaxation…Assurance.. is what I need most now..


<< Home