~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hope

What is Hope?

Hope is having the little teeny weeny bit of confidence and positive thoughts that everything will be fine.

But why is Hope so difficult to feel especially one is in despair? Because that person feels that all hope is lost. It’s like death sentence. A point of no return. It is true, it is a point of no return. The marks that will be left on me will always serve as a reminder to be strong and patient. The skin will never be, will never look the same. How I envy those with perfect skin. To make myself feel better, I tell myself, it’s just skin deep. So what if they have perfect skin, but a rotten heart, bad personality?

It has definitely been the worst August in my life.

I had never expect myself to be going through this. This is too hard a challenge for me to undertake. I’m feeling so weak. I went into depression. But it is through this experience, I truly realize who are the people in my life who genuinely care and love me the most. Despite it all, they stood by me, and offered me the best in everything. Time and effort, care and concern and most heartwarming of it all, Love. This is brought me and my family closer together. Realized that my good friends are always here for me, anytime. I’m touched, truly.

I’m in the process of healing my soul, mind and body. I really wish to see the light, just the tiny bit at the end of the tunnel and this nightmare will end soon.

Life for me will never be the same. I’m no longer the same old me. Learnt to take a step at a time and what things in life are truly important and what are not so important. Learnt to be more patient, and try look at things in a different angle, always, no matter what it is. I wish and hope and pray that this change in my life will prove meaningful and that I’ll benefit me in more than one way.

All my good friends out there, you know who you are, really do appreciate all that was done for me. I guess without you guys, I would not be here to put up this post.

Hope.

I really really do Hope that I’ll see the light at the end of the tunnel soon……….
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.