Time
24 hours a day - 7 days a week
How do you spend your day?
I met up with ET for dinner the other day and was having this conversation about having too much things to do in life. It’s funny how everyone has the same amount of time each day but some people can live a more fulfilling life than others.
Priorities? Or plain laziness?
ET was telling me of his many many hobbies…. The many committees that he joins, the number of clients he has to meet, the number of events he has to organize for his frenz and the ever-increasing number of wedding he has to help out in….. it seems that he is always on the move.. always so busy with something…… The reason he cited: he cant sit down and do nothing………
Hmmmmm…
Well I guess everyone has a different perspective in life… Some people (like me) just like to laze my day away….. Best is to be a tai-tai… Go have high-tea.. Play mj…. Go shopping…. Yes I know… Dream on right? I am a SLAVE remember? Fuck..
I wish and pray that I have more energy everyday.
To have the energy to move on and do more things each day. At 6pm everyday, from Mon – Fri, my mind will automatically tell my body to shut down… and I’ll be so tired……Probably I’m tired.. but not that tired……. But somehow, my bird brain will transmit the sleepy bug to every freaking cell in my body and cause it to be filled with lactic acid and eventually….. I just feel like going home and sleep…leaving me with no more energy to do anything else………….. Duh…
On weekends, it’s a waiting game…….. you’ll just have to wait for that phone call or sms from your frenz to jio you out.. if not, will end up being a couch potato at home… sleeping your weekend away…………………
Am I getting old? Or am I just too boring a person?
There are so many things that I want to do.. but somehow I can’t find the energy and zest to do it… Something is probably wrong with me!!! Help!!!!!..
Take for instance, 9th storey was asking me if I’m interested to join kickboxing, starting next month…. Initially im like super enthu abt joining.. and even told her that in the event that she decides to go for it, rope me in… and when she really did, it’s me the idiotic ass who backed out.. I also duno why. There are so many I’m afraid(s) :
- I’m afraid that I’ll waste $$$ and skip classes
- I’m afraid that I do not have the determination to finish the 3 month course
- I’m afraid that after spending $$$, it din’t help to tone my abs
Feeling very very restless these days…….. Just dun feel like doing anything………………………. Seems like nothing much can spice up my life kinda feeling…. Been telling myself to just go with the flow everyday… just live my bloody life…..dun think so much and everything is going to be fine…………….
* forcing a smile *
How do you spend your day?
I met up with ET for dinner the other day and was having this conversation about having too much things to do in life. It’s funny how everyone has the same amount of time each day but some people can live a more fulfilling life than others.
Priorities? Or plain laziness?
ET was telling me of his many many hobbies…. The many committees that he joins, the number of clients he has to meet, the number of events he has to organize for his frenz and the ever-increasing number of wedding he has to help out in….. it seems that he is always on the move.. always so busy with something…… The reason he cited: he cant sit down and do nothing………
Hmmmmm…
Well I guess everyone has a different perspective in life… Some people (like me) just like to laze my day away….. Best is to be a tai-tai… Go have high-tea.. Play mj…. Go shopping…. Yes I know… Dream on right? I am a SLAVE remember? Fuck..
I wish and pray that I have more energy everyday.
To have the energy to move on and do more things each day. At 6pm everyday, from Mon – Fri, my mind will automatically tell my body to shut down… and I’ll be so tired……Probably I’m tired.. but not that tired……. But somehow, my bird brain will transmit the sleepy bug to every freaking cell in my body and cause it to be filled with lactic acid and eventually….. I just feel like going home and sleep…leaving me with no more energy to do anything else………….. Duh…
On weekends, it’s a waiting game…….. you’ll just have to wait for that phone call or sms from your frenz to jio you out.. if not, will end up being a couch potato at home… sleeping your weekend away…………………
Am I getting old? Or am I just too boring a person?
There are so many things that I want to do.. but somehow I can’t find the energy and zest to do it… Something is probably wrong with me!!! Help!!!!!..
Take for instance, 9th storey was asking me if I’m interested to join kickboxing, starting next month…. Initially im like super enthu abt joining.. and even told her that in the event that she decides to go for it, rope me in… and when she really did, it’s me the idiotic ass who backed out.. I also duno why. There are so many I’m afraid(s) :
- I’m afraid that I’ll waste $$$ and skip classes
- I’m afraid that I do not have the determination to finish the 3 month course
- I’m afraid that after spending $$$, it din’t help to tone my abs
Feeling very very restless these days…….. Just dun feel like doing anything………………………. Seems like nothing much can spice up my life kinda feeling…. Been telling myself to just go with the flow everyday… just live my bloody life…..dun think so much and everything is going to be fine…………….
* forcing a smile *


<< Home