~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Sunday, June 18, 2006

~1031~


It’s a freaky number.

Yes, this number so happens to denote the day and month I’m born.

I dint really take notice of this number until one day many many months ago when scarli told me that it’s becoming more and more freaky that she keep seeing this number appearing before her, whether is it the time or anywhere else. I dint really dwell into it, until it occurred to me as well.

Time after time, this number 1031 just keep appearing! It’s like sometimes you just glance at the corner of your pc screen at work.. and the time shows 1031. it is that precise. It will not be 1030, 1032, 1033 or any other number. The time on my hp or in the car.. it always catch you when you aren’t thinking about it.

Recently this phenomenon is on the ‘high alert’ again. Just earlier, I was at scarli’s house checking some stuff on the computer and I caught that number on the pc AGAIN! On Friday morning, I caught the same number on my pc screen in office….. shucks this number is haunting me and her. Everytime I’ll tell her, hey look it’s telling you to plan a biggie for me on my bday since it’s reminding you day in day out! haha

Sometimes, when I think dark….. this weird thought just pop in my mind that is this a sign? Will I die on my bday or will I die right at the hour 1031? Or will something happened some year on this day?

I’d never buy 4D on this number.. anyway it had never ‘open’ before also.

I do believe in signs.. Like twitching of the eyelid… feeling uneasy for no apparent reason… it’s an instinct thingy. It’s funny how and why it’s happening but it does. Sad thingy is most of the time it signify something bad is happening, and it usually is the way.

Whenever I day dream I’ll ask myself, Why doesn’t my eyelid twitch on weekends, probably it’ll signify that I’ll be striking 4D!!! hahaha

p.s. Scarli, you should know what to do this 1031. *evil laugh* I’ll send you my wish list soon
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.