The Magic Pill (which doesn't work for me!)
The magic Pill.. A pill which will knock you out and bring you to dreamland…
The Sleeping Pill.
I had never in my life ever needed that until recently. I was tormented by the dreaded disease and had caused me sleepless nights… making me like a zombie in the day.. Doc suggested the magic sleeping pill so that I can sleep better, allowing my skin to repair naturally….
Can you believe it? The first few nights of taking the sleeping pill, it DIN’T knock me out! I still wake up in the middle of the night several times! Can you imagine the torture I was going through?
Who really understands me? Who really knows what I’m going thru?
Although I sleep much better now, I still do wake up in the middle of the night…… I tell myself that I will get well one day, and that day will come soon. There’ll be a day where by I’ll be able to do things that I had missed out for the past months.. Just one day, I’ll be on track again. I pray and hope that this day will come real soon. Have you heard that positive thinking is a form of energy? It’s true, isn’t it? At least it gives you that energy for that moment. In that moment whereby you tell yourself that you can do it, you’ll do it, it just propels you forward, putting a smile on your face and go on. Life is such, it sucks. I love to say this.. you just got to suck it up and move on. It is the process that it tough, but mind over matter… I believe that I can do it.
Sometimes I just wonder… will there be someone in this world that is truly happy, with no worries in life and just live the life that he/she wants to lead? Look at the top mountaineers, adventurers, doctors, lawyers, hawkers, office slaves like you and me… we may seem to be smiling and be happy, but deep down, behind every smile, is pain, suffering… whether is it personal problems, financial woes.. health concerns.. there are simply too many too many worries and problems…..
I cant help myself but to think that life is so meaningless… if there is ever a next life.. I wouldn’t wanna live, I think I rather be a non-living thing.
Because heart-beat is the toughest form of life to keep it going…….
The Sleeping Pill.
I had never in my life ever needed that until recently. I was tormented by the dreaded disease and had caused me sleepless nights… making me like a zombie in the day.. Doc suggested the magic sleeping pill so that I can sleep better, allowing my skin to repair naturally….
Can you believe it? The first few nights of taking the sleeping pill, it DIN’T knock me out! I still wake up in the middle of the night several times! Can you imagine the torture I was going through?
Who really understands me? Who really knows what I’m going thru?
Although I sleep much better now, I still do wake up in the middle of the night…… I tell myself that I will get well one day, and that day will come soon. There’ll be a day where by I’ll be able to do things that I had missed out for the past months.. Just one day, I’ll be on track again. I pray and hope that this day will come real soon. Have you heard that positive thinking is a form of energy? It’s true, isn’t it? At least it gives you that energy for that moment. In that moment whereby you tell yourself that you can do it, you’ll do it, it just propels you forward, putting a smile on your face and go on. Life is such, it sucks. I love to say this.. you just got to suck it up and move on. It is the process that it tough, but mind over matter… I believe that I can do it.
Sometimes I just wonder… will there be someone in this world that is truly happy, with no worries in life and just live the life that he/she wants to lead? Look at the top mountaineers, adventurers, doctors, lawyers, hawkers, office slaves like you and me… we may seem to be smiling and be happy, but deep down, behind every smile, is pain, suffering… whether is it personal problems, financial woes.. health concerns.. there are simply too many too many worries and problems…..
I cant help myself but to think that life is so meaningless… if there is ever a next life.. I wouldn’t wanna live, I think I rather be a non-living thing.
Because heart-beat is the toughest form of life to keep it going…….


<< Home