~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's Complicated.......

Everyone is getting married… it’s like most of my secondary school mates are married by now. Isn’t this the kind of journey a girl wants to undertake in her life… Grow up.. go school..get to know boys.. get ditched.. or dump men.. after meeting all the wrong ones.. meet the right one.. get married… have kids….doesn’t it just perfectly fit into the timeline in which every other girl dream of. Getting married around the age of 25-27. So what the hell is IceQueen still doing here? Taking the abnormal route, different from the rest of my peers.. I’m still searching.. endlessly for the ‘right one’ to come along.. but I know that this task is almost impossible as of this moment in my life. So what if the ‘right one’ comes along? I may not know it because I’m so blinded, for now.

It’s like embarking on a road where you dun see, and you dun know where is the end… you are forever looking over the horizon.. thinking everything is nice and fine. But what I may not know is that over that ‘horizon’ is a steep cliff…. Just waiting for me to drop and fall flat on my face……

It’s complicated.

I had a chance to embark on the ‘normal kind of journey’ once. And I believe that if I were to continue taking that road in that car… I would have gotten married, or probably in the midst of preparing to get married? But I’d decided to hitch a ride in another person’s car, and get tortured……..

Am I just pure jealous of what others had achieved? Or am I just living in denial, for the fact that whatever I am today is what I made myself to be. To be honest, it is a scary thought to live with somebody for the rest of your life. You may be living in deceit… you may be living in fear.. who can tell? When is the ripe time to know that, “that’s it”? we should be called complicated beings instead of human beings. For one simple reason: We are all complicated creatures. You never know when one decision of yours is going to hurt another party. And that one person may never understand how bad a situation you are in to make that certain decision. Who is to blame? Blame the fact that we are complicated and that we, the complicated beings succumb to emotions and make silly decisions.

Maybe it’s destined.

It’s fated that He wants it to go this way for me. I’m responsible for every move that I make, every decision that I make.

It’s complicated.

Sometimes, you just so want to make a decision, do something, but somehow you just feel weak all over that you simply cannot bring yourself to do it. It happens to me all the time.

Maybe it’s fated.

It’s destined that I have to meet certain people in my life, make certain decisions in my life, to learn. Hopefully that it is all not too late for me.

It’s complicated.
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.