~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Today... Strange

Something peculiar happened to me today.

Random thoughts were going thru my tiny brain this morning while traveling to work.. the train was approaching clementi station and passed by some HDB flats.. An old friend of mine came to my mind and was just wondering how is he. Despite having a horrible ending to our friendship years ago whille we were in uni. I still plucked up the courage and dropped him a sms jus asking how is he, in hope that he din’t change his hp number. I was thinking fuck it. He shouldn’t be that ‘small air’ afterall. We can still be friends. And in any case, the reason why the friendship ended wasn’t one that was explosive… not something which had gone horribly wrong… Then in the afternoon, I got his missed call.. I din’t call back, but instead I dropped him another sms.. saying sorry that I missed his call because I was in a meeting and in case he’s thinking who I am, I told him my name……

*beep*

the reply came. I put down my work and quickly depress the tiny button on my hp to read the message. Now I wished I had never read that….

“I am sorry. I returned the call only because I thought it was from a customer”

*shocked*

I seriously did not expect that kind of reply from it. No matter what we had been very close frenz and it’s been so many years… it’s time to move on and be open about things isn’t it??? Gosh………. Why can there be such heartless man on earth? I mean no harm, I just wanna say hi…. I dun expect anything out of this…. But looks like I’m misunderstood, AGAIN.

What the heck.


Went Queensway with Jeepo after my 1-3-5 session at my new found playground at Moulmein. So we were browsing through some pouches and bags in a unique store which carries high-end mountaineering backpacks and shit… there were 4 men in the store.. the boss.. the assistant and 2 frenz… one of the frenz was playing pac-man on the computer with back facing us… so of the 4 I can only see 3 faces, and I cant see pac-man. In my heart I’m already thinking, this fellow must be a joker… we are living in year 2006 le lor, still got ppl play pac-man meh????????????? Never mind…. After chatting with the boss, the boss told us to feel free in the shop while they go out for a smoke break.. just as they were coming back in, I realized that the pac-man looks SUPER familiar. And as he walks nearer… we looked at each other giving that ‘I think I know you’ look… and guess wad??? He’s my primary school lover’s friend! The last time we met was like 10 years ago?? And he REMEMBERED my name lor!!!! And being the bird brain me…. I totally forgotten his…..*embarrassed* exchange numbers and all…………

It’s like such an ironic day for me.

There’s someone whom I wanted to make friend with back again but was rejected straight in my face. But instead I met someone who remembered me and yet I had never expect to meet!

Sometimes in life, we have no control over what is and what is not going to happen. Just remember to be kind… what goes around will come back and haunt you.. but fuck, how to be kind when I’m a legalized credit agent?? Maybe I should say, learn to be kind…

p.s. the wallnut vs pistachio entry is coming soon.. stay tuned....



 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.