~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Turn Back Time

Thinking back on all my wasted years.. back in the supposedly ‘good old times’ whereby the young ones should have fun. What about me? Looking back now, I seriously can’t think of anything constructive that I had done, to better my life or enhance in any way possible.. besides studying and getting a degree..

The few things that I will do if I were to turn back the hands of clock..
1. Take up dancing lessons or join a dance club.
2. Get braces to straighten my CMI looking teeth
3. Not be arse-itch and take my sista's Spectacles and wear all the time (resulting in me being short-sighted too!!)
4. Smile more often
5. Join an ECA when i'm in school. (JC & Varsity)
6. Be more sociable and get to know more people.
7. Realizing the importance of skincare and thus be more proactive in making sure that I fucking cleanse my piece of face in the right manner!
8. Spending more time with my frenz
9. Spending more time with my family
10. HAVE MORE FUN IN LIFE!!!!!!
BUT.............
Dream on....... and continue leading my fucked-up life being a slave.. Slave to money.. Slave to Love... Slave to Hatred... Slave to every God-damn thing in this world!
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.