Counting My Blessings
I'm counting my blessings....
I need to post this up..Because I need to let go.. Let go of the guilt...
The images just keep replaying in my head and it's driving me crazy.. for now. I really can't explain why it happened. But it did happened. I got into a car accident.
I'm counting my blessings because at that time, I was alone, and luckily I do not have a front seat passenger.
I'm counting my blessings because there was no injuries sustained.
I'm counting my blessings becuase it could have been much worse if I were to spin and hit a tree or lamp post.
I'm counting my blessings because i'm touched by how understanding my family members are.
It could have been much worse. But I guess it's all fated. Pa told me take it as an experience and dun think too much.. Nothing is more important than me being fine and unhurt.
Sorry was the first word I said to him.
The post-trauma guilt attack is getting into me. I can't help but to blame myself for causing damage to the car and also 'destroying' the clean record.. and causing the insuarance NCB to be wiped clean.
Whatever happened had happened and I cant undo anything. I got to learn to let it go and move on. My friends asked me, will I drive again? I will. I am calm when the accident happened. Nothing was going through my mind and I said 'Shitz'. My heart wasn't racing and I din't panic. I just turn off the engine and got out of the car. Walked over the the other car and asked if the driver's ok. That doesn't mean I dun give a shit about the whole freak incident. I do. I can't explain why I was calm as well.
i got to let go and tell myself it's ENOUGH of thinking.
Life goes on.
Things can just happen in a matter of seconds.
THINK before you DO or SAY anything, because it really does MATTER!


<< Home