The Low Point
LOW is the word to describe how I am feeling now, and also what I am today.
Been thinking of weird thoughts these days.
Thoughts of how my existence had been a burden to many people, how by my actions had changed a person’s life and the perception and hatred that people had in me, how life sux, how i can seriously leave all these MISERY. I had enough of seeing quarrels, fights, jealousy, hatred, distrust and PAIN.
It’s sad.
The feeling of guilt is overwhelming.. it’s killing.
I had once, shattered my best friend’s life. In return, I had suffered for years. I suffered the emotional upturn in my life thinking that I am an arsehole which everyone hates for no reason. Today, I know the reason. Because I had in my own hands ruined a good part of a person’s life. No matter what I do or say now is useless. For the matter of fact that I can’t turn back the hands of clock and un-do what I had done.
People say that it is through experience that we learn.
I say it is KARMA. Now I am the one being TORTURED emotionally.
It is NEVER enough. It is so CLEAR. But I just don’t SEE it.
I had never brought myself this LOW-DOWN before.
I had FALLEN.
We human beings are at the mercy of our own emotions. Those who can handle it well will lead a happy and fulfilling life. For those who can’t, will forever be suffering in their own shadows.
I belong to the latter category.
What about you?
Been thinking of weird thoughts these days.
Thoughts of how my existence had been a burden to many people, how by my actions had changed a person’s life and the perception and hatred that people had in me, how life sux, how i can seriously leave all these MISERY. I had enough of seeing quarrels, fights, jealousy, hatred, distrust and PAIN.
It’s sad.
The feeling of guilt is overwhelming.. it’s killing.
I had once, shattered my best friend’s life. In return, I had suffered for years. I suffered the emotional upturn in my life thinking that I am an arsehole which everyone hates for no reason. Today, I know the reason. Because I had in my own hands ruined a good part of a person’s life. No matter what I do or say now is useless. For the matter of fact that I can’t turn back the hands of clock and un-do what I had done.
People say that it is through experience that we learn.
I say it is KARMA. Now I am the one being TORTURED emotionally.
It is NEVER enough. It is so CLEAR. But I just don’t SEE it.
I had never brought myself this LOW-DOWN before.
I had FALLEN.
We human beings are at the mercy of our own emotions. Those who can handle it well will lead a happy and fulfilling life. For those who can’t, will forever be suffering in their own shadows.
I belong to the latter category.
What about you?


<< Home