4pm
When the clock strikes 4pm weekdays afternoon, I’m effectively brain dead.
I’m so worn out and mentally tired. My body badly needs a strong dose of caffeine. From one cup a day, I increased it to 2 a day now. Sometimes I will refrain myself and munch on some preservatives-filled sour plum to gimme the ‘pick-me-up’ effect.
Seriously, the stress level is mounting albeit the fact that I’m beginning to get a grasp of how things work in office. But I guess my standard is still nursery level. That’s quite disheartening. I tried to write up a section using what I know and research about. 3 words.
CANNOT MAKE IT.
When I read my colleague’s work, gosh I realize my standard is far off from theirs. How am I supposed to be motivated like that? I feel like digging a hole and hide my face in it can. Luckily the paper is currently for my viewing pleasures only. I really cannot imagine LK’s reaction when she sees that piece of rubbish. Probably she will scream at the top of her lungs and tell the whole world how undeserving I am to have been offered that position. Moreover, I heard some stories about LK not wanting to convert one previous contract staff to take my position but instead chose to hire someone to fill the position as she felt that the contract staff ain’t up to standard. Boy oh boy did she expect that I’m even worse than that contract staff! LOL
For now, I’m just being tucked in my little corner trying on my own to wiggle my way around.
When 4pm strikes, I know it’s time to go to the loo. Take 5.


<< Home