Living in Harmony
People always say that it isn’t easy to live together in harmony. Is it really true?
Deep down I know that I’m not an easy person to live with. But how difficult exactly am I? If I can write this, the situation is getting bad. It seems that I myself isn’t able to get out of the web I got myself entangled into. I’m such an opinionated person. So stubborn. Things that I “kan bu shun yan” really irks me. I’m like stucked in this self emotional web, unable to get out. On one hand, I know that sometimes my behavior and attitude isn’t the most acceptable to the general mass. On the other I couldn’t help myself but to react in a certain set of beliefs. And I know that there can be no one to teach me what to do. Only God’s grace can pull me through.
What am I suppose to do? I’m so lost.
Sometimes it seems that I can forsee the future and I know that this will bring about pain and suffering in time to come. And I so wish to stop this from happening. But I’m weak and I do not have the heart to do so.
What am I suppose to do? I’m so lost.
Deep down I know that I’m not an easy person to live with. But how difficult exactly am I? If I can write this, the situation is getting bad. It seems that I myself isn’t able to get out of the web I got myself entangled into. I’m such an opinionated person. So stubborn. Things that I “kan bu shun yan” really irks me. I’m like stucked in this self emotional web, unable to get out. On one hand, I know that sometimes my behavior and attitude isn’t the most acceptable to the general mass. On the other I couldn’t help myself but to react in a certain set of beliefs. And I know that there can be no one to teach me what to do. Only God’s grace can pull me through.
What am I suppose to do? I’m so lost.
Sometimes it seems that I can forsee the future and I know that this will bring about pain and suffering in time to come. And I so wish to stop this from happening. But I’m weak and I do not have the heart to do so.
What am I suppose to do? I’m so lost.


<< Home