~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Breathe

Misunderstood.
This feeling sucked. Who am I to be so meddlesome in your own personal affairs. I can't describe the feeling when I got to know that actually I'm simply just a pain in someone's arse.
I just wanna help.. I just wanna lend a listening ear.. i just wanna to be there and accompany when you are feeling low.. But I guess I'm being too meddlesome as well. I'll go....
Let me be alone... Let me face all the fucking SHIT in my life fucking it up alone..
The wall of comfort had decided it's enough of my indecisivenss.. of my foolishness.. of my blindness.. and everything God damn thing that I shouldn't be doing.
What can I do?
~Breathe~
Pity me, why can't you see
I'm standing here ut I am miles away now
Honestly, I can' believe
That you've become a person that you fear
Saving me, is what I need
Erase the past so I can start anew
Stay with me, I'm begging please
I will not let you go until you say
That you're not gonna leave
There's something in me
That wants to believe this for so long
You're not who you seem
You're just someone like me
And when you are here it's easy to breathe
Run away and start again
A brand new day to look with regret now
Make me say that I'm awake
I think you know that I can't understand
The path I take i seems so fake
I never want to open my eyes
I've made mistakes but I will change
I really wish for you to finally say
~Breathe~
Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behaviour between two or more humans. Denotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem and affection. They will also engage in mutually helping behaviour such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship. A friend is someone who may often demonstrate reciprocating and reflective behaviours.
Friendship is nothing more than the trust that someone or something will not harm them
Do you think I'll harm you?
Do you think I'm being fake?
Do you think I'm too meddlesome?
Do you think I over-reacted?
Do you think I can do whatever which is said and seems so easy?
Do you think I'm strong?
Do you think I'm Superwoman?
I'm only human.
I just think that you dun understand me.. I'm just reciprocating appreciative, comforting behaviour...
I'm just doing my part... Sorry for being intrusive.
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.