~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Sweetest Drug

“You are like a drug, the sweetest drug, fatally lovely”

And I added, definitely addictive.

But why is it that this drug always attract the wrong people? Always attracting drug abusers.

Abuse my feelings.
Abuse my trust.
Abuse my integrity.
Abuse my heart.
Abuse my SOUL.

It is your loss, not mine. From the day you choose to abuse this sweet drug, be prepared to be tortured by the aftermath of the withdrawal symptoms.

The iciness is only the surface of my deep and complex nature. Below this surface of my cool exterior, I’m true scorching nature blazes. I’m in fact a passionate being.

In a crowded room my aura stands out—not because of anything I may say or do. But being the strong quiet type, I possess a deafening silence that makes it near impossible for others to ignore me. I’m controlled and know full well that this magnetism can manipulate anyone and everyone who comes within my orb. This secretive and enigmatic energy of mine is probably my greatest strength. I am very loyal and trustworthy and can honour and maintain the secrets entrusted to me.

Determination is another of my key words yet; by the same token, I appear aloof and thoroughly insensitive to others’ needs as I push forward to achieve my goals, almost obsessively. I have no fear of obstacles or challenges that come my way either naturally or placed there by foes and competitors. In fact, I thrive on it. There’s a saying, “A teabag tastes better in hot water” and this applies perfectly to my philosophy. Corner me or put me in a difficult situation and watch that competitive nature comes to the fore. If someone decides to challenge me, they’d better be sure they’re ready to give it their best fight because I won’t give in until the job is done and my enemy totally crushed—in body, mind and spirit. If that ruthless act can’t be executed immediately, I will wait. Time is of no consequence to me when I decide to wreak my vengeance on an unlucky recipient.

Whether trying to fulfil my more sensual appetite or the more noble spiritual aspirations within, all pleasure becomes my domain. I want it all. I are a born investigator and explorer and need to experience the full spectrum of sensations in my life. This attitude encompasses the fearlessness of me at every level of my being. But it’s a well-known fact: never double-cross me. I will not rest until I have executed your revenge! I’ll shut out forever those who dishonour me by betraying my trust.

That’s me. Like it or not.
Live with it.
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.