~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Speechless

“I think I have cancer.”

When this was told to me, I was speechless. I do not know how to react or what to say. Why? Because it came from the mouth of my daddy. I can’t believe I’m hearing it. It ain’t the nicest feeling when your loved one tells you that. I can’t accept that he is telling me that. Though nothing is confirmed, till further tests are carried out, I still cant help but to feel sad and helpless.

Because I know it is going to be painful.

He is strong, he told me calmly that even if the tests results showed that he is indeed sick, it’s ok because he believe it’s fated.

What am I supposed to do now?

I’m feeling so scared...........
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.