~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rest In Peace

I may not know you.

I may not have spoken to you.

I may not remember how you looked like.

I don’t even know your name.

What kind of niece am I?

The only memories I had were those ‘hunting’ days where we looked for you when you were wondering in the streets of Chinatown, bringing clothes for you, money for you and bringing you to Killiney Road for a haircut. That was in the past.

But that’s not important. Not anymore. What’s the use? What’s the point?

You are Gone.

Glad to hear that you had led a good last ten years of your life at the Home. That consoled my heart and my soul.

Hope you are at a happier place, relieved of all the suffering, loneliness that you had faced in your life.

There’s nothing more we can do now for you, we wished we could. Life is harsh, on you and on us.

I pray that you are happy now.

Sorry.

That’s all I can say, that’s all we can say.

R.I.P. My Dearest Uncle - 19 April 2007
 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.