In the battlefield
I begin to realize that it is not easy to be in a battlefield alone, to fight the war alone. The cruel truth is that when you are in a war alone, the tendency of you feeling mentally weak is so overpowering that it consumes your soul. Every little thing your enemy does to you just feels like it’s eating your flesh away slowly. How do I go on? When will this battle end? It will end when I make the exit call. I surrender, throw in the white flag. But I tell myself that I did not give up.. not that the fact that I’m leaving means I had given up, not on myself at the very least. I had given up on human evil and decide to seek better playground where the battlefield is that of a friendly natured one. Will there be one?
These evil people made me realized the truth of “there are so many different kind of people out there”. They had made me appreciate good people better and taught me that it is just not worth it to be nice sometimes. I always tell myself that they aren’t my friends, thus they do not know me as a person. And moreover, I do not need them to know me, because they are not fit to be my friends. I love to refer them as the hi5 gang. Reason is as simple as the name suggest, there are 5 idiots in this gang. Ha! Let me introduce the members of the hi5 gang.
Member 1 : the ultimate bitchy bitch
Being a bitch, how nice can this person be? Your guess is as good as mine. The leader of the pack. Likes using tears as weapon and her hyena laughter as attraction point. Will do anything to get what she wants and eliminates all forms of threat or anyone who go against her wishes and doings.
Member 2: the rich blind bat
Act like she is from a wealthy family, uses the most advanced and high-tech gadgets available in the market. Wears a huge diamond bling bling, shining the glares from the stone in everyone’s eyes. Like to make small moves to poke people. Listens to the orders of bitchy bitch. Like her haba doggie.
Member 3: the cunning cuttlefish
Seems like the mildest poison, but in fact can sting you with her lethal lian bang stinger, always act like she duno anything, act blur , act act act. Smile at everyone who cross path with her, but behind the smile is a dagger, all ready to pierce you in the heart
Member 4: the indon backstabber
Another actress in a class of her own. Tries to be bitchy bitch’s super friend, but at the back, stab her hard hard. Forever chatting with someone. Super talkative. Tries to be professional in her work but cannot make it with her funny accent. A true blue facko.
Member 5: the dumbass
A thorn amongst the weeds. Has a thing for the rich blind bat. Always trying to wink n blink at her. With his idiotic laughter, thinking that his jokes are funny, he never fail to irritate the shit out of people around. Only concern with his two-wheeled toy and pick up a pot of gold when he joined this fucked up company .
Sad thing is I won’t be staying here long enough to keep track of the hi5 progress of evil doings. I had finally broke free from the clutches of this devilish culture.
The smell of total freedom is sweet and I’m delighted. Thank God.
These evil people made me realized the truth of “there are so many different kind of people out there”. They had made me appreciate good people better and taught me that it is just not worth it to be nice sometimes. I always tell myself that they aren’t my friends, thus they do not know me as a person. And moreover, I do not need them to know me, because they are not fit to be my friends. I love to refer them as the hi5 gang. Reason is as simple as the name suggest, there are 5 idiots in this gang. Ha! Let me introduce the members of the hi5 gang.
Member 1 : the ultimate bitchy bitch
Being a bitch, how nice can this person be? Your guess is as good as mine. The leader of the pack. Likes using tears as weapon and her hyena laughter as attraction point. Will do anything to get what she wants and eliminates all forms of threat or anyone who go against her wishes and doings.
Member 2: the rich blind bat
Act like she is from a wealthy family, uses the most advanced and high-tech gadgets available in the market. Wears a huge diamond bling bling, shining the glares from the stone in everyone’s eyes. Like to make small moves to poke people. Listens to the orders of bitchy bitch. Like her haba doggie.
Member 3: the cunning cuttlefish
Seems like the mildest poison, but in fact can sting you with her lethal lian bang stinger, always act like she duno anything, act blur , act act act. Smile at everyone who cross path with her, but behind the smile is a dagger, all ready to pierce you in the heart
Member 4: the indon backstabber
Another actress in a class of her own. Tries to be bitchy bitch’s super friend, but at the back, stab her hard hard. Forever chatting with someone. Super talkative. Tries to be professional in her work but cannot make it with her funny accent. A true blue facko.
Member 5: the dumbass
A thorn amongst the weeds. Has a thing for the rich blind bat. Always trying to wink n blink at her. With his idiotic laughter, thinking that his jokes are funny, he never fail to irritate the shit out of people around. Only concern with his two-wheeled toy and pick up a pot of gold when he joined this fucked up company .
Sad thing is I won’t be staying here long enough to keep track of the hi5 progress of evil doings. I had finally broke free from the clutches of this devilish culture.
The smell of total freedom is sweet and I’m delighted. Thank God.


<< Home