My Dream
What is your dream?
What would you do if you have a million dollars?
Mine is to lead a carefree life and travel around the world. I want to go to as many countries as possible in my lifetime. Go to the beautiful places that mother earth can offer. I always get so envious when my friends go travel to exotic places. Because I want to go there too! That’s probably the reason why I like watching programmes on discovery travel and living. Perhaps, subconsciously I think since I cant go there in person, to see it on tv is better than nothing. Ha!
Places I had been:
1. Bangkok – Thailand
2. Phuket – Thailand
3. Lake Toba – Indonesia
4. Bali - Indonesia
5. Genting Highlands – Malaysia
6. Desaru – Malaysia
7. Johannesburg – South Africa
8. California – United States
9. Las Vegas – United States
10. Hong Kong
Places I would love to go:
1. Cape Town – South Africa
2. New York – United States
3. Bahamas
4. Caribbean
5. Brazil
6. Barcelona – Spain
7. Rome - Italy
8. Venice – Italy
9. Milan – Italy
10. Vatican City – Italy
11. Florence - Italy
12. Paris – France
13. London – England
14. Monte Carlo – Monaco
15. Prague – Czech Republic
16. Copenhagen - Denmark
17. Alaska
18. Cairo – Egypt
19. Finland (I wanna see the Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights!)
20. Maldives
21. Fiji Islands
22. Tokyo – Japan
23. Hokkaido – Japan
24. Melbourne – Australia
25. Himalayas – Nepal
And many many more…………………
When will I realize my dream, this little dream that I have ever since I’m a child.
Maybe I should ask, when will I ever earn enough money to travel around the world?
Sigh
Planning a trip to Italy next year.. not to the cities. should be exciting. Yippeeeee!!
What would you do if you have a million dollars?
Mine is to lead a carefree life and travel around the world. I want to go to as many countries as possible in my lifetime. Go to the beautiful places that mother earth can offer. I always get so envious when my friends go travel to exotic places. Because I want to go there too! That’s probably the reason why I like watching programmes on discovery travel and living. Perhaps, subconsciously I think since I cant go there in person, to see it on tv is better than nothing. Ha!
Places I had been:
1. Bangkok – Thailand
2. Phuket – Thailand
3. Lake Toba – Indonesia
4. Bali - Indonesia
5. Genting Highlands – Malaysia
6. Desaru – Malaysia
7. Johannesburg – South Africa
8. California – United States
9. Las Vegas – United States
10. Hong Kong
Places I would love to go:
1. Cape Town – South Africa
2. New York – United States
3. Bahamas
4. Caribbean
5. Brazil
6. Barcelona – Spain
7. Rome - Italy
8. Venice – Italy
9. Milan – Italy
10. Vatican City – Italy
11. Florence - Italy
12. Paris – France
13. London – England
14. Monte Carlo – Monaco
15. Prague – Czech Republic
16. Copenhagen - Denmark
17. Alaska
18. Cairo – Egypt
19. Finland (I wanna see the Aurora Borealis – the Northern Lights!)
20. Maldives
21. Fiji Islands
22. Tokyo – Japan
23. Hokkaido – Japan
24. Melbourne – Australia
25. Himalayas – Nepal
And many many more…………………
When will I realize my dream, this little dream that I have ever since I’m a child.
Maybe I should ask, when will I ever earn enough money to travel around the world?
Sigh
Planning a trip to Italy next year.. not to the cities. should be exciting. Yippeeeee!!


<< Home