~ThE FreezinG PoiNt~

*Behind Her Smile Is Pain*Behind The Pain Is Misery*Behind The Misery Is Suffering*Behind The Suffering Are Drops of Tears*And Behind It All, It Is You*

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Truth

I have a friend. Let’s call her A.


I have another friend (or not so friend, friend). Let’s call her B.


And I have another friend A’s good friend (whom I’d seen once or twice). Let’s call her C.


The thing is I just realized after reading friend B’s blog, that she knew C, whom is my friend A’s good friend.


Complicated?? Not quite, it’s just that the world is too small.


From this blog-surfing activity, I chanced upon friend A’s blog. Knowing her for so so long, like say 14 years, my impression of her, especially in the later years is one whom is so loved by her other friends, always full of activities and programs, never short of entertainment and so carefree. Worries to her will be gone with a shrug of her shoulders saying ‘wadever’. Little do I know that deep down this character is someone quite the opposite of what she portrayed herself to be.


It sets me thinking, and feeling a little bit sad … I really can’t think of a word to really describe the feeling as I was reading through her blog entries. At the end of the session, I asked myself, is she the friend A I knew all along? Amidst the loneliness and the mounting pressure coupled with too much worries day in day out, she still smiles and jokes every time she sees us (her not so close friends).


It is scary. Indeed.


Who are your true friends? Who behaves truly in front of you? Most important of all, are you true to yourself?


Who are you?
You are yourself, ONLY when you are ALONE, alone in your own world.

 
Disclaimer
This website is intended only as display of author's writings and is not meant to be taken seriously.There is no intention on the part of the author(s) of this website to make any untrue, misleading, or defamatory statements concerning any person in particular, a group, or Singapore as a country, nor to make any statement intended to cause offense.If any such offense has been caused, the author(s) apologize(s) and unconditionally retract(s) the offending statement.