Shooting Stars
Is this a curse? Sometimes you just feel that you are living in a curse, a deadly ring that you can't get out of. Why? Why isn't life beautiful and smooth-sailing as you wish that it would be, why do things happen the way exactly the way you don't want it to be? People always say life is never fair. It never will be. How true. In a blink of an eye, 30 yeras passed. What have I achieved? Wasted time, wasted love, wasted youth, wasted health.. You just so feel like laughing at yourself , laugh at the silliness, laugh at your own stupidity and at the end of it all, you just want to cry, in hope that the tears will wash away everything, incliding the lingering memories that refuse to go away. These memories edged somewhere in a little corner of your brain will just creep out once in a while to invoke the terrible mixed emotions and feeling of sadness, hurt, sorrows and emptiness. Where do I find peace, where do I find solace, where do I find myseflf?
It is such an irony. Life is simply a big irony in itself. Whilst people around you keep telling you that you have to be yourself, be what you want to be and do what you want to do. But the truth and reality is, how often can that be done? Never. You live a life filled with regrets because this life that you live is for someone else, everyone around you, not yourself. Every little move, every word you say, every single action is meant to show someone else, meant to hurt someone else, meant to love someone else, meant to make another person happier, but never yourself.
How do I get out of an all time low? I'm in pieces. I can't even find a place to start. How do I choose between my head and heart. Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars and make a wish, hoping that it will come true?
~You will always be my hero, even though you lost your mind. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, but that's alright because I love the way you lie. In this tug of war, you will always win, even though I'm right because I'm sick of these battles.~
It is such an irony. Life is simply a big irony in itself. Whilst people around you keep telling you that you have to be yourself, be what you want to be and do what you want to do. But the truth and reality is, how often can that be done? Never. You live a life filled with regrets because this life that you live is for someone else, everyone around you, not yourself. Every little move, every word you say, every single action is meant to show someone else, meant to hurt someone else, meant to love someone else, meant to make another person happier, but never yourself.
How do I get out of an all time low? I'm in pieces. I can't even find a place to start. How do I choose between my head and heart. Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars and make a wish, hoping that it will come true?
~You will always be my hero, even though you lost your mind. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and hear me cry, but that's alright because I love the way you lie. In this tug of war, you will always win, even though I'm right because I'm sick of these battles.~


<< Home